About Volt Athletics
Volt Athletics Inc. ® (‘Volt’) is a Seattle-based sports tech company that brings professional-level sport performance training to athletes and teams worldwide. Volt’s proprietary Intelligent Training System leverages decades of proven strength and conditioning research and science to build hyper-personalized training plans delivered through an intelligent training system.
About Volt's Intelligent Training System
Volt’s Intelligent Training System uses proprietary technology, combined with decades of industry expertise, to deliver better training to more athletes. A key difference between Volt and existing fitness apps is that while most apps track what a user has already done, Volt actually tells the user what to do. Volt’s sport-specific programs are designed for performance training and built by professional strength coaches, adjusting to and growing with the user throughout their training. With Volt, athletes walk into the weight room with their unique training plan, knowing that Volt will deliver the right workout for them, every time.
Open Roles at Volt Athletics
Volt Athletics is looking for a marketing specialist to join our marketing team. The marketing specialist is responsible for executing day-to-day digital marketing operations with an emphasis on paid social advertising, paid search, display, and retargeting. Additional responsibilities include driving engagement across Volt’s growing online and offline communities, and assisting in the creation, execution, and strategic analysis of Volt’s marketing efforts. This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Marketing to ensure all deliverables meet Volt’s marketing objectives and brand standards.
Candidates must have the desire to work in a creative, changing, and data-driven environment with a high-performance team in the sports technology sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
Execute all assigned web, email, and digital marketing functions, including:
- Digital advertising and analysis
- Email marketing activities (A/B testing, list segmentation, list maintenance, etc.)
- Website updates and required maintenance
- Assisting with planning and maintaining the monthly marketing calendar
- Creating, executing, and managing social media campaigns and contests
- Developing and maintaining a set of best practices for social posting and guidelines
- Monitoring all social platform interactions, responding when appropriate, and working closely with customer service team to ensure issue resolution
- Measuring, analyzing, and reporting on paid marketing campaigns
- 2+ years' experience, with professional experience in social media platforms
- Preferred educational requirements: bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Solid understanding of social media platforms (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Hands-on experience managing B2C & B2B campaigns
- Knowledge of tools that monitor, measure, and analyze social media
- Experience with web analytic platforms preferred
- Knowledge of trends and technology influencing the digital social industry
- Visual ad design/creation experience preferred
- Experience crafting content for social media platforms
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize
To apply, please email Doug Buser at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Volt Athletics Marketing Specialist Application" and a resume/cover letter briefly outlining why you think you would be a good fit for our team.
Team Sales Specialist
Volt Athletics is seeking a sales professional with 2+ years of experience to join the Coach Relations department in this exciting and growing company, to be responsible for driving revenue through new accounts at high school and college athletic departments. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping athletes and teams reach their full potential.
We are looking for a competitive and driven individual to join this vibrant team — someone who fits with our energetic and fun work culture, believes in our mission, can learn and adapt on the fly, has great phone and email communication skills, can take on additional responsibility outside of the primary role, and is passionate about working hard and helping build a company that is changing an industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execution of timely and impactful responses to leads who have expressed interest or requested additional information.
- Ability to surpass aggressive sales goals to help the team ensure company revenue and profitability growth.
- Developing and maintaining personal relationships with key client decision makers and influencers.
- Coordinating client care with other members of the Coach Relations team.
- Providing timely feedback to other company functions including marketing/communications and development.
Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, communications, sports management or an exercise science related field. Strong preference for applicants that have coaching experience and collegiate level or higher athletic playing experience. A CSCS certification is a plus.
To apply, please email Adam Baker at email@example.com with the subject line “Volt Athletics Team Sales Specialist Application”, attach a resume and cover letter, and briefly outline why you think you would be a good fit for the job.