The Ultimate Guide to Football Strength Training Free Ebook
By submitting your email address you agree to receive more valuble content from Volt Athletics.
COVERED IN THIS EBOOK:
- How to optimize your team's training calendar
- Setting up the ideal football weight room
- Exercises that reduce injuries on the field
- Importance of progressive overload, periodization, and the SAID Principle
- Plus much more...
WHAT ELSE IS IN THE GUIDE?
- How to set up your off-season, in-season and post-season training calendar
- 10 essential pieces of equipment for the ideal weight-room
- 4 football movement patterns and their related exercises
- How to test your athletes before, during and after training
- 3 primary football strength performance goals and their recommended tests
- 3 frequent football injuries and example injury prevention exercises for each
- How to prioritize your training goals
- How to use periodization in football strength training
- Sample training cycles by week, block and exercise
- Training week example tables
- 5 training day warm-ups
- Complete example of a workout in a hypertrophy training block at the beginning of a 12-week off-season
- and more...