About Volt Athletics
Volt Athletics Inc. ® (‘Volt’) is a Seattle-based sports tech company that brings professional-level sport performance training to athletes and teams worldwide. Volt’s proprietary Intelligent Training System leverages decades of proven strength and conditioning research and science to build hyper-personalized training plans delivered through an intelligent training system.
About Volt's Intelligent Training System
Volt’s Intelligent Training System uses proprietary technology, combined with decades of industry expertise, to deliver better training to more athletes. A key difference between Volt and existing fitness apps is that while most apps track what a user has already done, Volt actually tells the user what to do. Volt’s sport-specific programs are designed for performance training and built by professional strength coaches, adjusting to and growing with the user throughout their training. With Volt, athletes walk into the weight room with their unique training plan, knowing that Volt will deliver the right workout for them, every time.
Open Roles at Volt Athletics
Creative Marketing Specialist
Volt Athletics is looking for a creative marketing specialist to join our marketing team. The creative marketing specialist is responsible for executing day-to-day digital marketing operations with an emphasis on copywriting and visual content creation, email marketing, social media content and community development, and other marketing projects. This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Marketing & Business Development to ensure all deliverables meet Volt’s marketing objectives and brand standards.
Candidates must have the desire to work in a creative, changing, and data-driven environment with a high-performance team in the sports technology sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own creation and management of written, video, and other digital content
- Strategize, develop, and execute digital, and traditional marketing efforts
- Execute email marketing (A/B testing, list segmentation, list maintenance, etc.)
- Perform website updates and required maintenance
- Create, execute, and manage social media campaigns and contests
- Develop and maintain a set of best practices for social posting and guidelines
- Monitor all social platform interactions, respond when appropriate, and work closely with customer service team to ensure issue resolution
- Measure, analyze, and report on paid marketing campaigns
- Strong background in multimedia production tools and graphic design, including Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, AfterEffects; Apple Final Cut Pro
- 2+ years' experience, with professional experience in social media platforms
- Solid understanding of social media platforms (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Hands-on experience managing B2C & B2B campaigns
- Knowledge of tools that monitor, measure, and analyze social media
- Experience with web analytic platforms preferred
- Knowledge of trends and technology influencing the digital social industry
- Visual ad design/creation experience preferred
- Experience crafting content for social media platforms
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize
To apply, please email Doug Buser at email@example.com with the subject line "Volt Athletics Creative Marketing Specialist Application" and a resume/cover letter briefly outlining why you think you would be a good fit for our team.